nvidia-cudnn (installer script) package landed onto debian archive

Hi lists,

Just to inform you that package nvidia-cudnn has cleared
the NEW queue and landed onto our archive.
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/nvidia-cudnn

It's an installation script. The nvidia EULA
will be shown to the user during preinst like
bin:steam does.

Wrapper script is much easier to package than directly shipping
giant binary blobs through our archive.
In this way we neither have to struggle with with cudnn EULA
license interpretation.

Additionally, bin:nvidia-cudnn Provides: libcudnn.so,
so it can be used as a -dev package upon successful installation.