Re: QtAda & Debian

On Tue, 09 Jul 2013 10:14:06 +0200
Ludovic Brenta
<ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:

> Welcome back to Ada :)

After evaluating the status of Qt bindings for .NET/Mono, I've decided
to settle on Ada and try witz Qt bindings.

There is no perfect language (I am also not), so I'm sure that Ada
presents some of the top notch langauges and that it's capable to serve
realization of my project providing decent performance, type-safety and
ease of maintenance.

Moreover, I believe that if/when gtk2 get dropped, AdaCore will provide
some GUI solution if Qt bindings fail for some reason.

Considering that some time ago l've switched to Debian (after I spent more
that 10 yrs with Gentoo & Arch) in order to reduce admin time required
to keep my OS sane, now I would like to know how could I help the best
to improve Ada toolchain in Debian? (I run x86_64 Sid.)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Therefore, without being attached to the fruits of activities,
one should act as a matter of duty, for by working without