Re: Accessible terminal output

On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 08:40:07AM -0700, Sam Hartman wrote:
>Neils, I think what you are about to find is that individual preference
>generally dominates accessibility concerns here.

Yes.

All what I wrote is the prefered way I like to work because it is the most
simplest way for me. This does not mean, and thats what I also wrote, that
others do also like work this way. Its all a matter of personal taste.

Regarding accessibility piping content into a pager or reading out the
screen with a braille device or the navigation functions of the screen
reader is also fine ofcourse, everything can be read and no content is
missing.

Ciao,

  Schoepp