Re: Amazon and console browsers

On 23/11/23 12:16, David J. J. Ring, Jr. wrote:
Is there a console browser that supports audio tags so that the CAPTCHA of Amazon can be heard?
If not, is there a way of configuring mplayer or other program to play the CAPTCHA?

I'm not aware of any, and I would expect Amazon to be so Javascript-dependent these days that you wouldn't be able to use the site effectively without a browser that supports Javascript, DOM, and all of the associated APIs. Your only option might be to find a "mobile" version that perhaps isn't Javascript-dependent.

I gave up on console-based browsers a long time ago, as Javascript was increasingly becoming a necessity, and ARIA was solving its accessibility problems.