Speech feedback related packages

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for my packages. I dare to announce it here
since accessibility is their primary application area by design. So,
these are:

multispeech -- Multilingual speech server for Emacspeak
(https://mentors.debian.net/package/multispeech/)

freespeech -- English text preprocessor for Mbrola TTS
(https://mentors.debian.net/package/freespeech/)

ru-tts -- Extremely compact and portable software Russian TTS engine
(https://mentors.debian.net/package/ru-tts/)

rulex -- Pronunciation dictionary for Russian TTS engine
(https://mentors.debian.net/package/rulex/)

Of course, I'll give more information if it is just the right
place. Anyway, those who are interested can find additional details by
the links I've provided above.

Best regards,
Igor.