Re: trouble mounting installation media error

Ventoy is unsurpassed at ease of making bootable disks, just copy the iso to the partition that is for the iso files, it's empty at the start. Reboot and you will see a screen to pick which iso you want to boot with.  I don't know if this is accessible or not.

dd under Linux is always the way to go to make USB sticks from iso files:

dd if=~/Downloads/myiso.iso of=/dev/sdb bs=4M status=progress

Works every time.

Just change the if - input file location and the of - output device to make it work.

bs - block size and status=progress are optional, but very helpful.

Best to all,
DR