Re: debian academy initiative

On 9/6/22, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Jude DaShiell, le mar. 06 sept. 2022 19:05:47 -0400, a ecrit:
>> Is it appropriate or does debian-accessibility already have a debian
>> academy online training course to educate on a11Y and how that connects
>> debian?
>
> There aren't such programs in Debian.

There are a few people who have been chatting about it for a couple
years. It went silent but started back up again maybe a month ago.
Accessibility hasn't hit my radar in the discussions. That would be a
great idea, Jude.

For it to ever work, there would have to be a very definitive plan of
action. Since they're using the word, Academy, interested parties will
be expecting to see something pretty highly organized.

This is where they're at:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-academy/

No idea how I learned about it almost as soon as they started up. My
guess would be via something like Debian-Publicity. :)

Cindy :)
* runs with birdseed *