Re: Debian accessibility news

[by huge fonts i meant being able to increase font size in all areas
of debian to huge.  by huge dpi i meant having dpi be respected as a
scaling factor.  by no blinking i meant ability to make all cursors,
such as in console, not blink, and do so reliably even after e.g.
emacs invocation.  by ddccontrol broken, i meant the ability to
control hardware backlight per se [not redshift workaround which is
insufficient] and control the monitor on/off/standby status from the
command line.]