Re: Freeze of the tty

Hi

Odd Martin Baanrud schrieb am 16.11.2016, 21:16 +0100:
>On 11/16/2016 09:06 PM, Sebastian Humenda wrote:
>> And have you configured a keyboard-table in /etc/brltty.conf?
[...]
>Have you tried disabling this feature of brltty?
I had sticked sticked to older kernel versions for the last days to circumvent
the described issue. When I now started to get more detailled instructions to
reproduce the issue, it's gone. I have no idea why, but everything now works as
expected.
It seems as if the recent linux kernel dot release (4.8.7, I ran into trouble
with 4.8.5) fixed the issue.

Thanks
Sebastian