Making the access floppy work.

Title: Making the access floppy work.

Hi all.

I have built floppies from the images labelled as access (for the blind) and would like to use these to access the new sarge installation process with speech.  Do these floppies have speakup kernels?  I have a dectalk expressed connected to the serial port, but I am unable to get this to work on booting from the boot floppy.  Is there a special boot parameter that needs to be used to invoke speakup?

These are 2.4 kernels, but I will want to build and use a 2.6 kernel.  To make this process easier, are there any "access" cd images available with kernel 2.6 as in versions of the net inst cd image?

Thanks for any help.

Mat.