m68k N-F-U biomed packages (was Re: Log for attempted build of vsearch_1.0.16+dfsg-1 on m68k (dist=unstable))

@Aurélien: can you please delete all pool-m68k entries of the
packages listed below from the archive, to clean up? Thanks!

Andreas Tille dixit:

>Seems I deleted the mail where you asked for a list of "not for us"
>packages so I simply reply to this one.  This page lists packages
>dealing with so called Next Generation Sequencing which nobody would
>consider running on m68k:

>   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/blends/projects/med/trunk/debian-med/tasks/bio-ngs?view=markup
>
>In addition I would add seqan where the build takes three hours on a

OK. It was a bit tricky to extract the info from there: we work on
source packages, not binaries, and some do not actually seem to exist
in the wanna-build database. In the end, I marked the following source
packages as Not-For-Us:

bedtools_2.21.0-1
bowtie_1.1.1-2
bwa_0.7.10-1