Re: How to contribute

Hi Alex,

On 06/05/2013 11:15 PM, Alexander Chaney wrote:
I can't code, but I do have a decent Amiga to contribute to the cause and I'm a UNIX admin with HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, and LInux under my belt.

You can help by improving existing documentation:

> https://wiki.debian.org/M68k

by testing and reporting bugs and you could also provide
an Amiga running as a build daemon.

You can also help us by spreading a word and letting other Amiga
users know that Debian on Amiga is currently being resurrected.

You can help new users with comprehensive documentation for installing
and running Debian on an Amiga.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz