Re: imvirt: does not know about ARAnyM (m68k Atari emulator)

Hi,

you actually posted the /proc/cpuinfo output yourself:

> root@ara2:~ # uname -a
> Linux ara2.mirbsd.org 3.2.0-1+m68k.1-atari #1 Mon Jan 23 06:44:50 UTC 2012 m68k GNU/Linux
> root@ara2:~ # cat /proc/cpuinfo
> CPU:            68040
> MMU:            68040
> FPU:            68040
> Clocking:       134.2MHz
> BogoMips:       89.49
> Calibration:    447488 loops

Clocking of 134 MHz for a 68040 is well into the realm of the silly. 50 MHz may
have been the maximum possible. My 060 runs at 80 MHz. Anything higher should be
considered emulated. Petr might know the likely clock speeds of Afterburner040
Falcons (I still hold that there is no actual Falcon with AB040 running Linux
anyway).

Old kernels may have a different format for the output, but as far as I recall a
ratio of clock to BogoMIPS of 2:1 seems reasonable for real hardware as well.

Cheers,

	Michael