Re: developer account on m68k linux system

Meelis Roos wrote:
BI> Richard Zidlicky suggested that I ask for a user account
BI> on one of your m68k boxes.  My usage pattern would involve
BI> hogging the CPU for hours or days and filling several
BI> hundered megabytes of disk space with source and object
BI> code.

I might get time to put one of my m68k machines to external network
tomorro evening. It's a Quadra 800 or 840AV (33 or 40 MHz 68040
respectively). It's slower than 060 of course but if you are interested,
I might try it tomorrow evening. It should have a debian stable
installation on it currently - is this enough?

Thank you very much, but I figured out that running the testsuite
will take *days* on a fast 060 machine... Probably twice as much
on a 040.

In the mean time, John Klos has kindly offered an account
on his NetBSD box.  If GCC bootstraps correctly, I'll be
able to carry over my work there.

The host OS shouldn't matter for regression testing of
code generation bugs.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/