Re: Problem with X

Op di 06-01-2004, om 22:41 schreef Storm66:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use X on my a2000, when I launch the "startx"
> command the X Server does not launch with the following message :
>
> could not open default font 'fixed';

You didn't install all packages you need to work with X. Try to install
"x-window-system-core" and its dependencies; that should give you the
absolute minimum you need to run an X server. You'll need to add an X
Window Manager and probably an Xterm, too, but that's up to you.

--
Wouter Verhelst
Most people have two reasons for doing anything -- a good reason, and