Off Topic but anyway.

Hi,

This is the only debian-68k list I'm subscribing so I'm asking this question
here. Forgive me if I'm on the wrong place.

Is there any package that can connect with and download pictures from a
Ricoh RDC-2 amongst all the packages in potato? Since I cannot find any
program that seems to work with that camera for AmigaOS I'm turning to
check debian linux.

I haven't scanned through the packagelist yet but I will do so. But if
anyone knows already I'd appreciate a private mail.

Thankyou for listening. Reply only personally.

Regards
--
Thomas Sjölin

http://home.infoscandic.se/thomas

Everybody is talking about the weather but nobody does anything about it.
-- Mark Twain