Re: Installing Debian/m68k on an Amiga

Simon Richter:

> Hrm, I had the same problem, for some reason it didn't find my harddisk.
> Does it say something along these lines somewhere?

It does find the hard disk (the boot log shows that it finds three
partitions on hda), and since fdisk works, and I can see the
partitioning in /proc, I more and more tend to think that there might
be a bug in the installer (2.2.19).

> They should be unset for the Linux partitions, as they should neither be
> automounted nor searched for boot code by AmigaDOS.

But does that matter for the Linux installation code?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html