RE: New kernel images

Gene Heskett sends Greetings to luther ;

>i don't know really, did you read the docs in the /usr/doc/fb-something,

>i think there is some usefule information in the kernel source package, in
>/usrsrc/linux-2.x.xx/Documentation/m68k/kernel.txt or something like that
>concerning the different boot options that you can give the kernel.

I've grabbed so much stuff in the last 3 days I couldn't reliably tell
you my name!  100+ megs and still pouring thru a 3300 cps pinhole.

But from another message from Geert, it appears I have an
even larger problem.  Nobody has built a boot for 2.1.xx yet for the
amy.  And my amy has a Buddha card thats not supported till 2.1.xx has
been built.

Chicken and egg situation from the looks of it.  :(

>not having myself a graphic card, i never put to much mind to that,

Yes, thats gonna be problem #3 I think,  I don't think I wanna run this
on a 4.5" mono tube.  I've got a 1960 in the basement that may get
warmed up one last time if push comes to shove on that point however, at
least long enough to get the graphics sorted.

Cheers, Gene
--
  Gene Heskett, CET, UHK       |Amiga A2k Zeus040 50 megs fast/2 megs chip
    Ch. Eng. @ WDTV-5          |A2091,GuruRom,1g Seagate,CDROM,Multiface III