Re: [Debconf-video] next meeting

OK, let's go for Tuesday at 6PM

On 20 juillet 2015 09:41:48 CEST, Wouter Verhelst <w@uter.be> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 12:12:24AM -0400, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
Well, this can still be done monday 20th (today!) at 6PM. It wasn't such a bad date.

Still, I officially propose *Tuesdays 21th at 6PM* since Wouter hasn't done the follow up. It's as bad/good as Monday, but there's a bigger heads up.

Whoops.

Sorry 'bout that. Yes, I should've done the follow-up. Hadn't realized
so much time had passed already, and been busy doing "stuff".

My apologies for the fuck-up.