Re: DebConf19 budget approval request

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for sending this over so early!

> - Total expenses are similar to DC18, right below ~160k USD

I note that you only have listed confirmed sponsors (as is right &
proper for the budget ledger) and that you further volunteers
standing by to kick into top gear to work on this.

However, do we have a estimated *projected* figure for this? I
naturally understand it would be completely a gut feel at this
point.

> - in income we are assuming 1k USD in attendee registrations. AFAICT
>   this is how much was paid in registrations at DC18

That seems…low. I mean, without checking the numbers, that would
only be 3-odd "Corporate"-level tickets and I can probably name at
least two.

>            23,23 USD    meetings

Hm?

>         3.119,44 USD      havaianas

TIL "havaianas"…  (Also, spoilers!)

>         3.982,27 USD    travel costs for invited speaker

Who/what/unconfirmed, etc.?

§

Looks pretty good to me but do remember throughout that I'm just that
helpful outsider at this point, hopefully asking the dumb questions…

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb