[Debconf-team] Canadian border problems

I couldn't believe it when I saw this[1] but it is appearing in the
news, an Australian, no evidence of a criminal record or anything,
unable to enter Canada due to an outbreak of bureaucracy.

I'm not suggesting anybody should give money to this cause, but it makes
me wonder if Australians are having difficulties getting in, could some
people from other parts of the world be facing trouble?

I could only find one sentence about visas[1] on the web site, are there
other practical details that people will need to avoid any problems like
this and is there an emergency contact for anybody who finds themselves
stuck like this guy?

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://www.gofundme.com/freebaxter