Re: [Debconf-team] Length of morning sessions (was: General schedule proposal for dc15)

> Would 20 minutes be a starting compromise? If need be, we can
> start earlier and announce the fact during the session the day
> before...

… and have those people who missed the announcement show up late…

I think we should give ourselves ample time and just release
attendees early to sort themselves out, unless we have such a tight
schedule that we need to gain back those 15 (or 10) minutes. 30 mins
seems a good slot to me.

We could seriously reduce the time needed for this if we had another
plenary session every morning, e.g. lightning talks or keynotes
where everyone will go to, then we can surely do with 5–10 minutes
before handing over to the actual speaker. If we do expect people to
change rooms after the plenum, then we really need to allow for
enough time.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org