Re: [Debconf-team] RFC: (Hopefully) Last draft of the dc15 sponsorship brochure

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 1:38 AM, Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand the first part of your question though? "for
> some value of..."

"For some value of morning" as I suspect the raffle would take place
at 10:00 which is "morning" during DebConf, but "almost noon" during
the rest of the year.

> As for the second, I don't have a strong feeling about requiring
> attendance, especially
> if the raffle isn't directly opposite any talks, and it isn't at a
> hugely inconvenient time.
> IE: I personally would defer this decision to the folks running the
> raffle, if it makes it
> easier to require attendance, I think it's fine. If they want to open
> all attendees, that's
> probably ok as well.

I strongly suspect that whoever ends up running the raffle next year
is already subscribed to this list today.

Richard