Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteer to design DC14 thank you ad?

Hi Valessio,

> See: http://debconf14.debconf.org/become-sponsor.xhtml
>
> Silver (1x and 1 color), Gold (2x) and Platinum (4x).   In attachment
> the map align.

Makes sense!

> I suggest simplifying the color of Silver sponsors to avoid visual confusion.

Not so sure about that... With my FOSDEM hat on, I have seen sponsors
react very badly when they perceive to be "cheated" out of what they
paid for...

> Accept suggestions for photos or composition of the thank you message.

As to photo: I have none; did you look through the debconf annex?
Else, Flickr etc might hold generic "Portland" photos which fit.
As to message: I don't think we really need one; I like the minimal
style. It's obvious what we mean, really.

Richard