Re: [Debconf-team] Talk scheduling and eating/venue hours

On 07/15/2010 05:04 PM, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
> The later spot, please. It would be bad to loose a bunch of people due
> to the early scheduling.
> I will try to find a place in the shade for the shoot (when I'll be on-site).
>
> If it makes scheduling easier, 12:00-12:30 should be sufficient time.

if we do 12 - 12:30, that gives the late-risers a 30 minute reprieve on
Thursday (i.e. we'd start the day at 10 instead of 9:30).

This seems to be the same question about adjusting schedules on the
weekends.  better to adjust times a bit?  or better to have a consistent
schedule?

I lean toward the consistent schedule, but i'm open to feedback, and i
don't want to keep jerking the schedule around if we can help it.

	--dkg