[Debconf-team] Questions regarding sponsorships

Dear people,

I am attending this year's DebConf (it will be my first DebConf ever)
and I have requested sponsored food and accommodation.

I would appreciate if you could give any pointers regarding the
situation of the sponsorships: I received an e-mail telling me that I
was granted sponsored food, but nothing regarding the accommodation
(which is of high importance for me).

If you need any details, please just let me know.

BTW, I have some suggestions regarding the information that pentabarf
requests from users, in the sense of it being clearer for the user
filling the forms. I don't know who I should direct my suggestions
though.

Thanks,
Rogério Brito