[Debconf-team] Re: more comas features

Andreas Schuldei dijo [Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 11:37:25PM +0100]:
> i would also like to see an interface for room allocation and an
> algorythm to pre-fill rooms (before a human comes and finetunes).
>
> i guess this year it should try to create as few as full rooms as
> possible. last time it should have tried to distribute
> participants as evenly accross all available rooms as possible.

This year, rooms layout are much simpler than last year - all rooms
will be for either 4 or 6 people, end of story. No apartments, no
different bed situations, etc. We have to decide how to manage
accompanying people and families...

Anyway... I remember we had some interfacing between this and Comas -
Don, was it yours? As I re-took and cleaned the base Comas, instead
of the branch we forked, I still have a lot to merge back in - and, as
far as possible, I want to merge it into a single generic code base.

Greetings!

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23