Re: [Debconf-team] Login trouble with debconf.org

Joerg Jaspert dijo [Sun, Dec 04, 2005 at 09:09:43PM +0100]:
> > I go to https://www.debconf.org/ and click on "Register/Log in" in the
> > upper right corner (after having to scroll sideways to see it), and get
> > a form page that asks for my username and password. I enter them from
> > the encrypted file I keep with such data. They are not accepted. I am
> > completely certain what I have are correct, since they worked before.
>
> > What's up?
>
> That site redirects you to the comas login. For me it works, but there
> was a problem one or two days ago with it, forgetting passwords
> randomly. Gunnar is notified about that IIRC.

Hmmm... Yes, I was notified, but am really unable to understand what
might be the cause - and I tend to blame it on humans :)

I goofed up and uploaded some code that was not ready to CVS on
Saturday morning - and fixed it ~8hr later. Some random hiccups were
generated because of it - but we should be running fine by now.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23