Re: debconf6 video and infrastructure wishlist and notes

Hi!

* Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [051103 09:00]:

> While talking about nice features of presentation software, one that I
> personnally am missing in xpdf is the possibility to display pages by
> mouse clicks (left to go forward, right for backwards). This, combined
> with a wireless mouse, allows for a cheap "remote control" for
> advancing slides and avoids the talker to be stucked at his laptop.
>
> /me notes to report this as a wishlist for xpdf..:-)

Not my mouse clicks, but yoy can scroll in xpdf with the mousewheel (and
therefore I think it could be possible to $do_something so it works with
left and right mouse buttons, two).

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--