DVD credits

On the DVD videos I would like to include appropriate credits.

I have currently included the video team as listed at
<http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5Videoteam>, Henri Melaanvuo for the
graphics, myself for the DVD production, and all the sponsors listed on
<http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/>.  The speakers and chairpersons are
of course credited for individual sessions.

I would also like to credit the conference organisers, but I couldn't
find a list.  I know of Andreas Schuldei and Martin-Ëric Racine, for
example, but I know there were many others involved.  Please could
someone send me or point me toward a list of organisers?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Q.  Which is the greater problem in the world today, ignorance or apathy?