REG:Switch to new company

Dear Vendor,

I am writing this letter to officially inform you that as of March 06th 2017, I will be resigning from SVK Systems Inc and starting work at Smart Works LLC(Division of I-tech US Inc).

It was immense pleasure working with you for the past 3 years in SVK and would like to assist you for future endeavours through Smart works so I request you to take time and add me my new email id in your distribution list and send me your requirements so that I can continue to deliver the best services possible.
email: avi@smtworks.com
phone:732-853-0769

Yours faithfully,
Chakri Yadav(Avinash)

SVK Systems, Inc. | IT Experts.

Direct: 205 510 7425 | Alt: 205 510 7424 x 6611 | Fax: 404 601 9507

3057 Peachtree Industrial Blvd,Suite # 110, Duluth GA 30097

Please notice our address has changed.

E-Mail ID: chakri@svksystems.com | gtalk:chakri.svk2|Web:www.svksystems.comView my profile on LinkedIn

If you do not want to receive email please opt out / unsubscribe by replying with Remove as subject.