Cancellation of the Ad-hoc Session "Let Package Be Package" (ID: 165)

Dear Debconf18 attendees and organizers, I originally requested my
ad-hoc session "Let Package Be Package" to be at 8/2 15:00, which is
later found to be conflicting with my personal schedule and
unfortunately, must be canceled.  Also for similar reasons, it is not
likely to be rescheduled as well.

I'm terribly sorry for any distress I may have caused, I've removed
the entry from DebConf18/AdHocSessions and would like to inform you to
revert any changes due to this talk request.

For anyone that may be interested in the talk, I'll still present it
in the near future, but will probably in other forms instead, it
should be announced here and in the debian-dpkg mailing list.

Thank you.

林博仁(Buo-ren, Lin)
Buo.Ren.Lin@gmail.com