climbers or potential climbers at DebConf18?

Hi all,

I was thinking of going to the local climbing gym a few times during
the DebCamp evenings after dinner. Since it is about an hour walk away
but only 15min by taxi, I was thinking about sharing a taxi with a few
people. The cost is about 8 USD or 7 EUR per visit (250 TWD) per day
plus equipment hire. Is anyone interested in coming?

http://www.iclimb.com.tw/info/English.htm

PS: climbers might be interested in the river tracing Day Trip option:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/DayTrip#River_Tracing_L

--
bye,
pabs