Apologies

Hello..
It is with my deepest regrets I write this email. In as much as I am excited to attend this year's Debconf, I am unable to raise enough funds to purchase a plane ticket from Ghana to Hsinchu. Even though we were told the money used in the purchase of the ticket will be refunded, I still can't make enough to buy the ticket. It is due to this reason after much thought I have decided to write. Hopefully next year I will be able to gather funds to enable me make to it next years DebConf.
I hope you this doesn't affect your plans so much. Thank you for your usual cooperation.
...................... New DebConf Attendee