Previous Debconf Shirts Photo

     Hi there!

 For those who don't know it, we try to make a group photo with a shirt
from each debconf (that had shirts).  In the meantime those are a fair
amount, and we want to coordinate beforehand about bringing the old
shirts with us.  So I created a page to put in your name and check marks
for each year's shirt you bring along:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/DebconfShirts

 Please edit yourself - but if you are unable to do that for whatever
reason, feel free to send me a private response (preferred on IRC) and
I'll add the data for you :))

 Enjoy, and see/hug you soon!
Rhonda