Re: Accomodation @ DebConf18

Dear Yao,

> > https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Accommodation doesn't
> > mention yet whether towels, bed sheets/bedding/blankets/pillows will
> > be provided, can someone please clarify this?
>
> These will be provided.
>
> > Is there a laundry option available to participants?
>
> Laundromat is available on every floor of the dorm.

I *highly* recommend updating the above wiki page with the answers to
all such questions and then essentially directing people there when
they are asked.

This can not only save time, it can help prevent duplicate questions on
this list and provide a "canonical" answer, but also provides re-assurance
that such things are being handled. This feels nice when travelling a
long distance outside of one's comfort zone.

Even when there is not an answer yet, providing the current status is
extremely valuable. For example. Ian's query re. single/shared rooms
should also be added with the current status of that.

Thanks in advance. :)

Regards,

--
      ,''`.