Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf10 Schedule App for Android

On 08/02/2010 09:55 AM, Iustin Pop wrote:
On Sun, Aug 01, 2010 at 11:50:13PM -0400, John Goerzen wrote:
On 08/01/2010 11:09 PM, Michael Prokop wrote:
    http://dc10.spamt.net/

Awesome.  Thanks!  I had been trying to get Google Calendar to subscribe
to the iCal feed, but without success.  this is nice to have.

FWIW, I managed to get Google Calendar to import the ical file by
modifying it (removing the TZID specs from the timestart/stop fields).

Is it possible to get that change made to the master version? It will be much nicer to subscribe to it so my calendar is updated every day.

Thanks for figuring that out, BTW.

-- John