Re: [Debconf-discuss] Presentation no longer on the schedule!?

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 08:28:47AM -0700, Keith Curtis wrote:
> Kevin,

> Furthermore, I see no talks on how to install Debian, walkthroughs of Etch
> features, so maybe that is an old version of that day's motto--this is your
> 7th conference.

The current plan is to have a separate set of demonstrations and
tutorials with a number of public machines showing how to install
debian/etc. Such demonstrations don't really lend themselves well to a
large talk format. Again, see previous comments on scheduling.

Regards,
Kevin