Re: BD-R formatting help

Releases turned to be feature driven lately and as no new features were
required (e.g. HD-DVD was dismissed) I had no immediate plans so far.
But as option to specify TDMA allocation is of apparent interest, it
might be appropriate to consider release in foreseeable future, i.e.
from week to month.
Ok, I'll try to keep my eyes open for it. Do you do an announce on this list?

Yes.

[Don't kill the messenger...] Yes. The real problem is that we don't
know how TDMA is used exactly and therefore it's hard to judge if it's
excessive or not. It surely varies from application to application and
it might be that for your purposes (I assume you pretty much fill the
media up at once) it's absolutely excessive. Best is to ask vendor for
recommendation.
I can't say for anyone else, but in my case, I would say that half is excessive.

Which is why I said that option to specify TDMA reservation size is of *apparent* interest ;-) A.