Testers for OpenBSD & NetBSD needed

Hi all,

as it turned out far too late that cdda2wav did not
work when installed suid root on FreeBSD, I did include a dirty hack
into cdda2wav/setuid.c in order to honor the fact that FreeBSD now
did try to implement POSIX uid handling on top of the old
BSD ID swapping method.

In order to make sure that cdda2wav is not hitting the same problems
on OpenBSD & NetBSD, I would need people who like to test a suid
cdda2wav on OpenBSD & NetBSD systems.

In case it turns out that there are problems on OpenBSD & NetBSD too, try to
edit cdda2wav/setuid.c and replace the lines that contain

#if   defined(__FreeBSD__)

by lines that contain:

#if   defined(__FreeBSD__) || defined(__NetBSD__) || defined(__OpenBSD__)

and try again.

Jörg

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling