Re: [Nbd] Proposal to merge WRITE_ZEROES extension into master

Wouter,

> On 14 Dec 2016, at 18:14, Wouter Verhelst <w@...112...> wrote:
>
> Go ahead, as far as I'm concerned.

Great. I'll do that in a bit unless anyone else shouts with a compelling
reason why not to do so. It will be a first test of an 'extension-' merge.

> Did the implementation of WRITE_ZEROES encounter any issues with the spec that
> we might want to fix up? Or did things work out as expected?

It was fine in nbdserver, and also fine in gonbdserver. Admittedly
I didn't have a 'real' client to test it against.

--
Alex Bligh