[Nbd] nbd-server and inetd

Hello list,

I'm with LTSP, and we're using nbd for swap, and
now we're going to be using it for root as well.

2.9.3 seems to have removed port 0 inetd support.  We make
use of this fairly extensively, as it allows us to create
swapfiles on the fly, etc.  And, quite frankly, it's a pretty
useful feature.

I'm happy to start trying to hack this back into the source, but I'm
wondering where the headspace of the developers are?  Is
this something you'd accept?

Let me know, please!

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Eternity is a very long time,
Systems Department |  especially towards the end."