RE: noise from monitor, HELP!

Hi,
	I have the same problem. It also drives me crazy.

	My setup is : Diamond Savage4+ with 16Mb, and a
	res of 1024x768.

	I've not tweaked X config yet as it started when
	installed the diamond card and I'm just arriving
	home to sleep lately. But I'll try to do it
	tonight and see, then tell you.

	Any help would be enormously welcome if someone
	has specific info about this topic. Refresh rates
	maybe? ...

regards,

-f.