Re: Empty Release.gpg files and Debian Archive key for 2005

Hello.

Note: maybe replace "apt-secure" with "apt/experimental" below since the package isn't called apt-secure, it's called apt and available from experimental.

Firstly: I'm spending much more time handling apt-secure than I'd like, just because I'm not getting the relevant information. It would really help if there would be a central place for getting information. When are the new keys released, by whom, where are they announced? Ok they are released now, and I've found out where (see "wget" below), but it came as a surprise and coupled with other problems.