Latin America Development project

I'm from El Salvador, I want to introduce my country to develop free software. I'm developing several applications, including an MP3 player that integrates with twitter. My programming language is python . Give us support promoting our application , helping us translate or donating so we can continue working. Version 0.1 (the first one) will be released within three months. Thanks for your support.

*** I am not very good speaking English

http://sourceforge.net/donate/?user_id=4179239

--
"volver al espíritu de cooperación que prevaleció en los tiempos iniciales
de la comunidad de usuarios de computadoras"