RFS: pastebinit

:

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pastebinit".

* Package name    : pastebinit
  Version         : 0.7-1
  Upstream Author : St=C3=A9phane Graber <stgraber@stgraber.org>
* URL             : http://www.stgraber.org/category/pastebinit
* License         : GPL
  Section         : misc

It builds this binary package:
pastebinit - command-line pastebin client

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix this bug: 425226

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pastebinit/pastebinit_0.7-1.dsc

I already posted a similar RFS some time ago: the version was 0.8, and
I took the sources from Ubuntu repositories. Now this package uses the
upstream sources (as someone asked), even if they are version 0.7. I
already contacted the author for upstream update, but in the meanwhile
I'm posting the RFS. In any case, as soon as the author updates the
source, I'll repackage it.

Kind regards
 David Paleino

--=20