Re: Please add hint to remove q2-feature-classifier from testing to enable scikit-learn migrating

Hi,

Andreas Tille, on 2023-02-05:
> we need to check why q2-feature-classifier does not work with
> scikit-learn.  But for the moment it would help if scikit-learn could
> migrate to testing to free lots of its rdepends from testing removal
> warnings.

q2-feature-classifier and also q2-sample-classifier might need
hinting.  They both benefit from fixes in unstable but pending
migration to testing, which should occur in 2 and 4 days
respectively.  I'm not sure whether all three packages are in
deadlock due to transition freeze policy though.

Have a nice Sunday,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da