Re: Should we offer Debian Med workflow-containers?

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Yaroslav,
> thanks a lot for the valuable information.

> On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 09:15:16AM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> > May be would be of some help/information

> You could join our Debian Med sprint and than we talk about this.

added Feb 18-21 to my calendar... I will try to keep an eye on the
perspective schedule to see when container relevant discussion would
happen to join.  Insofar I have only Fri Feb 19 12:00-14:00 of ET reserved

Cheers,
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org