Re: My impressions on KDE and KDEPIM 4.10

> > Do you have the debian derived packages checked in to any public
> > repository?
> Unfortunately not, but I have no trouble uploading if someone gives me
> access to one.

That's another place I was stuck at, where to host things..

In theory if we were all debian developers we could use alioth. There may be a
way for guests to use it but I'm not sure.

Other popular shared git repositories would be github or gitorious. I can make
publically viewable repositories at work, but I'm not sure if that'd be useful
enough.

> I started from debian git repositories and compared with the kubuntu ones,
> and mixed some stuff, for example, some debian patches were more updated on
> the kubuntu repositorie, but on kdepim, because debian was too older, I
> just took the kubuntu one and adapted from there, but not much really.

Most of what I found was just needing to adjust dependency version information
in the control files.

> > Oh also, did you have libkolab & libkolabxml? kdepim-runtime has an
> > optional dependency on the kolab stuff.
>
> I missed that, because I didn't need Kolab, but with the new Kolab version
> just around I think I will try.

The kolab package repository is at: http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/
Their git browser is at http://git.kolab.org/

Unfortunately their debian package git repositories aren't browsable via the
web. But I've managed to check out git repositories with debian packaging
information from:

libkolab - git://git.kolab.org/git/apt/libkolab
libkolabxml - git://git.kolab.org/git/apt/libkolabxml
pykolab - git://git.kolab.org/git/apt/pykolab
kolab meta-packages  - git://git.kolab.org/git/apt/kolab

Diane