Re: An independent IPv6 implementation

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:

Hello,

I have developed a solution implementing full IPv6-support
for bsd-finger-0.17. It is attached in the form of an
NMUdiff against the latest package bsd-finger_0.17-13.

That's thrilling. Mats, are you a DD? If not, then if the maintainer doesn't speak up about this within a week or two, ping the IPv6 list again and I'll see what can be done.

Also, can you check and see how they do it in Fedora? Better that we and Fedora share code, I figure, than do things differently.

-- Asheesh.

--
Your daily dietary values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric
needs.